Friday, July 11, 2014

King James is COMING HOME!!!


This is insane!!! The best basketball player in the league (LBJ) is coming home to Cleveland. I can't believe he pulled the trigger. 

People need to understand it's his total right to do this. He does not need to be loyal to any team. Once his contract is up he doesn't have to sign back. He is free to go wherever he chooses. But people will say, in essence, he messed up two teams. 

Below is the article from James in SI. It's a very good explanation of why he's leaving Miami and choosing Cleveland. Great reasons to return in my opinion.

Click here for Sports Illustrated's article from LeBron!

When it comes to sports, this is shocking and great news. Poor Miami but the fans of Cleveland have to be celebrating!!! Plus Irving + Wiggins + LBJ = Super entertaining, highlight reel, basketball. 

I hope they win a championship in the years to come. Lots of rumours that Kevin Love is heading to Cleveland as well. Where's Bosh going, Houston? Carmelo might just want to head to Miami.

I could be wrong but I doubt it. 

I love this picture... It makes me laugh. :)

No comments: