Thursday, May 24, 2007

NBA Western and Eastern Conference FINALS

So here we are win and you got to the NBA Finals lose and you are forgotten.




I think most people will be predicting a Detroit victory because of experience and right fully so. But they are against a smarter and more experienced King. What stands in the way of the Pistons going to the finals again is LeBron James and his supporting cast. The Cavs are better with Hughes, Ilgauskas, and the 3 pt bomber Marshall.

The problem is Detroit is STACKED and experienced. Their top 7 are as good or better than anyone in the game. They know their roles and keep to them. Any given night any one of them can score 20+. They are hard to guard, hard to prepare for and hard to score on. So your thinking I have changed my mind and I am picking the Pistons...no I am just giving them the respect they deserve.

I think the will to win for Lebron will be greater than the whole strategy of the Pistons. I think King James has the best shot of having a career similar to Michael Jordan. Not Kobe, not Nash, not Norwitzki. James will pull all his tricks out of his hat to overcome D-town.

Cavs over Pistons in 7

The other series that is a joke is the Spurs vs the Jazz. Now everyone is hating the Spurs because of what they did to Nash. But basketball is a tough game. I don't agree with what they did to the 2 time MVP but it happened and they won. Horry should have got 2 games and the boys jumping off the bench is stupid on their part...why didn't all the bench jump off and not just Stoudimare and Diaw? These guys got to use their brains. And if you jump off the bench DO SOMETHING! Go get Piatkowski to give Horry a shot in the mouth but don't jump off the bench and pretend to be subbing in. Stoudimare that was the worst acting and lying I have ever seen.

Here's the easiest way to show that the Spurs are going to sweep the Jazz.

PG: Parker vs D.Willams > Parker hands down
SG: Ginobilli vs Giricek > Ginobilli
SF: Bowen vs
Kirilenko > AK 47 slightly
PF: Duncan vs Boozer > Duncan
C: Oberto vs Okur > Okur
Bench: Finley, Horry, B.Barry vs ???

2 things the Jazz have going for them:
Boozer and the sweet baby blue uniforms that look like North Carolina's.

3 comments:

Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Cleveland over Detroit huh...

Crack!!!

Asphalt Bellyflop said...

Lebron has to stop occasionally mailing in his performances before I will have any belief that they will beat the Pistons.

Spurs are going to roll over the Jazz. Hard to believe that GS beat the Mavs, then Utah beat GS handily, only to get pummelled by the Spurs.

RevTrevK said...

Paul - I don't know how to say this but I was right and you were wrong. I called it from the beginning of the playoffs actually before (check out my posts).

Dean - you and I had opposite predictions. You picked Det-SA I picked Clev-Pho. lol

Guys LeBron is better than you thought. And his team is WAY better than you thought.

Notice we are ALL white and can't jump but we think we are NBA geniuses. lol