Saturday, August 12, 2006

Drafting Results

My two important drafts are D O N E. I got one of the WR's I targeted.
Plus I drafted in both leagues Chicago, M.Anderson, and J.Porter.

In Total Domination Year 7 I got a pretty stellar team. My team name is always the Packers in this league.
My starters look like this:
QB - McNabb, T.Green
WR - Harrison, S.Moss, I.Bruce, J.Porter
RB - Alexander, T.Barber, F.Taylor, T.Jones, TJ Duckett, M.Anderson
TE - Cooley
K - Vanderjagt
Def - Chicago Bears

In Minor League Year 2 we had 14 teams and I was pleased with the team I have. My team name is T.K.O. My team looks like this:
QB - P.Manning, C.Simms
WR - Holt, T.Glenn, Evans, M.Jenkins, J.Porter
RB - J.Jones, W.Dunn, C.Taylor, M.Anderson, S.Gado
TE - K.Winslow
K - O.Mare
Def - Chicago Bears

No comments: