Thursday, January 15, 2015

Who wins the NFC Championship game, Packers or Seahawks?

As you know, I'm a huge Packer fan. But Seattle is my 2nd favourite team. Which means no matter what happens on Sunday I get to cheer for one of my favourite teams in the Super Bowl. In saying that, I'm cheering for my Packers! I want them to win. Love the team. It's been a great year. Rodgers might even win MVP (It should probably go to JJ Watt but I think the writers will go with Aaron because of the individual & team success).

So who wins this Sunday's NFC Championship game??? Drum roll please.............


Unfortunately, I believe it's the Seahawks. 

The #1 one reason why...Aaron Rodgers is hurt. He can't use his mobility to hurt Seattle. Yes I know he didn't need to to beat Dallas but the Cowboy defense isn't like the Seahawks D. Rodgers is off and I think that's what makes the difference. 

Other legit reasons
1. Week 1 we got destroyed. I know that was then and this was now. I know. But it wasn't even close last time. It was last years SB all over game. Seattle dominated on both sides of the ball.
2. The 12 man. Listen, if this was in Lambeau I think we would have a legit chance but with it being in Seattle, it's too tough. Ask SF about last years NFC game. 
3. Russell Wilson might not be selected to the Pro Bowl but he should. He's the difference maker. Not only can he throw, get out of bad situations, and run when needed but he rarely turns the ball over. Just like Rodgers doesn't often and that's why they are in the NFC Championship game. 

Ways GB could win this game:
1. Rodgers plays lights out and is able to do things with his injury that seems impossible. 
2. They stick to the run game and allow the GB Oline and Lacy & Starks to do their thing. 
3. The Def stops Russell Wilson's run game and forces key turnovers. 
4. If they continue not to throw it to Sherman's side and Nelson, Cobb, and Adams make big 1st downs on the left side of the ball. 

Whoever wins this game wins the SB. Just saying that now. Actually I called Seattle to win the SB at the beginning of the playoffs.

So I hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.




No comments: