Friday, November 27, 2009

Grey Cup 2009 Sask vs Montreal

After living a full life, John Hufnagel, the Calgary Stampeder coach died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Stampeder flag in the window.


"This house is yours for eternity," said God. "This is very special, not everyone gets a house up here." Huff felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.


On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a gorgeous white and green three-story mansion with a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Saskatchewan Roughrider flag, and in every window, he could see Saskatchewan fans.


Huff looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach, ran a clean program, took the Stamps to the Grey Cup, and won a national championship."


God said, "So what do you want to know, John?"


Huff asked: "Well, why does Ken Miller, the Saskatchewan coach, get a better house than me?"


God chuckled and said, "John,John,... that's not Ken's house, that's mine."


I am not a huge CFL fan but I had to post this story because it made me laugh. I personally think Montreal is going to win on Sunday but I am cheering for Sask. GO RIDERS!

No comments: